We deep clean, disinfect, and sanitize facilities to remove pathogens, including viruses.
Learn more about our partnership with clients to help flatten the curve.
AND GROUT CLEANING
Despite all efforts to keep up with floor maintenance, prior to employing our services, our clients have found this to be challenging. Over time, hard surface flooring like ceramic tile and natural stone can become embedded with dirt, grease, and grime that regular cleaners and mops just can no longer remove, especially those hard to clean grout lines.
- We clean and restore grout to almost brand-new status.
- Our process starts by vacuuming the floor to remove loose debris
- We mask off areas around the flooring that need protection
- We apply an oxidizing and degreasing cleaner that works deep down to dislodge the dirty soil from the floor
- We pay attention to grout lines by scrubbing the grout with a specialized brush made for that purpose
- We use a floor machine to thoroughly scrub the rest of the tile or stone
- We wash and dry the floor
Think of the carpet pile as a vertical surface, like a wall. If too much liquid is used, it will run down the yarn toward the carpet backing, just as too much liquid runs down a wall. If the dissolved dirt is allowed to run down the backing, it can be more difficult to remove and can wick back.
Our Hot-Water Extraction or Steam Cleaning process employs a heavy-duty hot-water extraction system and ours is a portable mobile unit. After a thorough vacuuming, a cleaning agent is applied and then agitated into the carpet with a soft brush. After about 15 minutes, the carpet is rinsed with a high-pressure jet of clean, hot-water, which is immediately pulled back into the reservoir with the dirt, grease, and oils released from the carpet.
A steam-cleaned carpet will typically dry within 6 to 10 hours. We employ both processes based on the condition of the carpet and the maintenance program the client desires. We can also execute both processes based on the carpet’s condition.