At Transcend, we recognize building maintenance as the core of facility operations. It involves a wide variety of tasks, depending on the particular organization, and encompasses a great deal of “behind the scenes” work to ensure facilities remain functional and comfortable. This is where the value of Transcend is appreciated.
We clean common areas, remove trash regularly, and repair items that are broken. Our process involves inspecting, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, and other utility services. We also maintain the outdoor property including the sprinkler systems, lawn care, and landscape maintenance. We conduct these services for commercial properties, educational institutions, healthcare centers, worship centers, and industrial spaces.
- Special projects management and leadership of all maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Monitor facility including the ceilings and all spaces to repair as necessary.
- HVAC system lead coordinator and guru regarding climate control.
- General understanding and maintenance of boilers and equipment in the building.
- Coordinate outside contractors for maintenance planning and execution.
- Understanding of emergency systems including alarms, sprinklers, lighting, and generator.
- Monthly safety checks on emergency systems in all buildings.
- Quarterly safety checks on all systems adhering to checklist protocols.
- Compliance of all Safe Environment Programs and maintain a secure facility.