Our hot-water extraction or steam cleaning process employs a heavy-duty hot-water extraction system from a mobile unit. Our dry extraction cleaner is a soft, natural product that is environmentally responsible and works in much the same way as an ordinary kitchen sponge. After a thorough vacuuming, a cleaning agent is applied and then agitated into the carpet with a soft brush. After about 15 minutes, the carpet is rinsed with a high-pressure jet of clean, hot-water, which is immediately pulled back into the reservoir with the dirt, grease, and oils released from the carpet.
Think of your carpet pile as a vertical surface, like a wall. If too much liquid is used, it will run down the yarn toward the carpet backing, just as too much liquid runs down a wall. If the dissolved dirt is allowed to run down the backing, it can be more difficult to remove and can wick back.
- No lengthy waiting for the carpets to dry before walking on them.
- Whole carpet is cleaned and not just where it is dirty.
- No toxic chemicals to mix that are harmful to children and pets.
- No filling and dumping of heavy, messy water tanks.
- Saves water and energy.
- Plant based solutions that are safer for children and pets.
Schedule a consultation with one of our associates to discuss your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs. We will provide a quote and service to ensure you have the best possible result.